Over 60% of the global population uses the internet, and businesses have caught wind of the vast opportunities.
Having a website is not enough anymore; businesses need dynamic, responsive, and interactive web apps to deliver their services.
This article discusses the most important steps to take if you’re unsure how to build web apps for your business.
What are web applications? Definition and examples
Web applications are digital programs hosted online and can be accessed through a browser.
These software solutions can automate processes, streamline business operations, and make service delivery more convenient for users.
Types of web applications and examples of web apps
The main advantage businesses get from developing web applications is a win-win strategy for owners of online resources and their clients.
Users receive a convenient, fast, and affordable digital service, while website owners enjoy a business automation tool.
- Marketplace app development
B2B solutions help fill the gaps between vendors, manufacturers, business retailers, and wholesalers.
We concentrate on non-standard ones such as NFT or B2B marketplaces that require unique functionality and custom integrations.
By creating visually attractive and functionally rich marketplaces, Broscorp can produce unique, innovative products.
- SaaS platform development
Having software that solves a real-life problem is a win. Making a SaaS is a way to scale the solution, reach the clients and simplify usage.
Broscorp has experience in creating scalable, maintainable, and secure SaaS platforms.
- B2B web portal development
There are numerous reasons businesses require building internal b2b portals.
Such things like automation of routine business processes, consolidation of data from different sources, and integration with existing CRMs and ERP’s.
The b2b portals are like Swiss knives. There are multifunctional and easy to use.
How to build a web app: the essentials of web app development
Website application development has gained momentum recently as more and more businesses now use the power of the internet to offer their products and services.
Not sure how to create a website application?
We have outlined some useful tips that will help you excel in the field of web application development process.
1. Business analysis
When creating a web app, you must first identify the problem that needs to be solved.
Ask these questions:
- What problem are you trying to solve?
- What purpose will this app serve?
- Who is your target audience?
Before starting development, you should:
- analyze business requirements and market conditions
- find out the target audience of a digital product
- understand its product functionality
- check competitors
Once you understand your intentions for developing web applications, it’s time to move forward with researching the market.
2. Research the market
You need to do some deep research about upcoming trends.
The more knowledge you have about any given market segment, the better equipped you are to launch a product or service within it.
3. Build a prototype
A prototype is not a finished product but a mock-up of what the final app will look like and how users will interact with it. You can create a high-fidelity prototype from your favourite tools.
4. Build the app
The adaptive layout of a web application is how an interface design gets implemented on different devices.
Developing the server- and client-side of the program is the main stage in the development of web applications.
You can use them to build almost any kind of app on top of standard web technologies like:
FRONTEND: Angular, HTML5, Angular Material, Typescript
BACKEND: Java, Spring, Hibernate
CLOUD & DATA: AWS, Postgresql, GCP, Redshift, Azure, AWS S3, MySQL
5. Test the application
It is inevitable that small or large bugs will eventually slip through and end up in production.
Web application testing occurs not only at the final release stage but also during the development process.
A well-planned testing strategy can reduce the risk of launching an unstable product and save time resolving bugs after launch.
6. Support & maintenance
Launching and technical support mean hosting a web application in the cloud with subsequent maintenance services.
How much does it cost to create a web app?
Developing a web app isn’t cheap. It requires time, money, and an excellent team to get the job done.
Creating an app can set you anywhere from slightly under $10,000 to $50,000, depending on who you hire and the features you want in your app.
Our experience in web apps development services
Broscorp offers full-scale web app development services from analysis, and design, to development and maintenance.
We are a seasoned custom web application development company.
Our successful web application project delivery:
- A next-gen NFT platform that provides completely new use cases for digital artists and offers a unique way of licensing NFTs.
- A coupon website with an advanced admin portal, scalable backend, and comprehensive data pipeline for fetching new coupons on schedule integrated with multiple coupon providers and an intellectual coupon parser.
- A marketplace that consists of a web application, admin portal, and backend for matching suppliers and buyers of eco-friendly chemical ingredients and innovative ways of building supply chains.
- An NFT platform consists of a web application, serverless backend, and generative adversarial networks to renovate and bring new life into old NFTs.
Benefits of developing custom web applications with Broscorp:
- EFFECTIVE. By automating routine business processes, we boost the efficiency of your business.
- PROFITABILITY. Deep business analysis and market research help us make your product profitable.
- PERFORMANCE. We use the most up-to-date technologies and modern approaches to make your web app blazingly fast.
- SCALABILITY. Web applications will handle more users when your startup skyrockets.
Learning how to create a website app takes ages, but at Broscorp, they can help you get started in no time.
Their experts in web application create customized applications for your business, leaving time to focus more on its customers.
Ready to embark on a new partnership with a trustworthy web app development company? They can help you today.
Have any thoughts on this? Let us know down below in the comments or carry the discussion over to our Twitter or Facebook.